Tiki Cat Grain-Free Born Carnivore Deboned Chicken & Egg Dry Cat Food follows the logic that when it comes to eating meat, your cat’s a natural! This recipe feeds your cat like a true carnivore, providing them with a high-protein, grain-free, low-carb kibble bursting with delicious taste from high quality chicken meat.
Born Carnivore dry feline recipe features -
- 46% protein, with real chicken as the first ingredient, plus flavorful chicken liver.
- Grain-free carbohydrate sources from whole peas and chickpeas.
- Complete and balanced for all life stages.
- No processed plant proteins, like corn gluten, for optimal digestibility.
- Gently baked to preserve nutrients and flavor.
- Nutrient-rich superfoods like ground whole flaxseed, pumpkin and salmon oil.
Choose your bag size. Made in the USA.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, dehydrated chicken liver, dried egg product, tapioca flour, ground whole flaxseed, whole chickpeas, whole peas, natural salmon flavor, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), brewer’s dried yeast, natural chicken flavor, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, chicory extract, salmon oil, pumpkin, taurine, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement (vitamin B3), copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), calcium d-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein minimum of 47.0%, Crude Fat minimum of 20.0%, Crude Fiber maximum of 1.6%, Moisture maximum of 9.1%, Ash maximum of 11.5%.
Calorie content ME = 495 kcal/cup.
Varies based on age, activity level, and life stage of your cat.
Daily serving size (standard 8 oz cup):
- 4 - 7 lb cat = 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 8 - 10 lb cat = 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- 11 - 15 lb cat = 3/4 to 1 cup
- Over 15 lb cat = 1/8 cup for every 2 lb of body weight
Feeding Adult Cats During Gestation and Lactation: Provide increasing amounts of food during the second half of gestation, up to twice as much as the normal intake. During lactation, provide as much as your cat will consume.
Feeding Kittens: Introduce dry food around the fifth week and provide as much food as kittens will consume from weaning until 12 months of age.
If feeding wet and dry food together, decrease the amount of Tiki Cat Born Carnivore by approximately 1/8 cup for every small can (2.8 oz. or 3 oz.) can of wet food.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.