The Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Combo Dog Harness-Coat distills years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single harness and coat fusion, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation. Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets. With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip on, clip in, and go.
Features & Benefits:
- Weather and abrasion-resistant outer fabric with a warm, comfortable fleece lining.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off.
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop.
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle. Hang to dry.
Choose your color and size. Imported.
This item is considered to be Relaxed Fit, tailored with a loose fit. Can be worn standalone or over Regular or Formfitting apparel. Works well for hard-to-fit dog shapes and sizes.
Please measure your dog's chest girth (circumference) carefully before ordering. Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage. In between sizes? Choose the smaller size.
Choose girth from -
- XXSmall = 13 - 17 Inch girth.
- XSmall = 17 - 22 Inch girth.
- Small = 22 - 27 Inch girth.
- Medium = 27 - 32 Inch girth.
- Large = 32 - 36 Inch girth.
- XLarge = 36 - 42 Inch girth.
Ruffwear Trail Tested Promise guarantees against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
May not be available in all locations.