The Northwest Naturals Raw Frozen Recreational Beef Bone Dog Treat Medium 3-5 Inch, 4 Pack is made from grass-fed beef cattle sourced in the USA and is antibiotic and hormone free. Raw meaty bones may be added to your pet's daily diet as a treat or a snack.
The fresh beef on the outside of the bone and the marrow within is a natural source of protein, fat and minerals. Raw bones are also great at maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
3-5 Inch Small Bones - 4 Pack (Approx. 3-5 Inch Medium bone for dogs).
Made in USA.
Beef Meat, Fat and Bone.
Crude Protein minimum of 12.0%, Crude Fat minimum of 25.0%, Crude Fiber maximum of 3.0%, Moisture maximum of 26.0%.
These products are intended for supplemental feeding only.
- Recreational bones can be feed as a recreational treat up to two bones per week.
- Always monitor your dog when feeding recreational bones for potential choking hazards.
- Once completely cleaned, bones should be discarded within one to two days.
- Recreational marrow bones are NOT to be completely consumed.
- When in doubt, choose a larger size bone that your pet cannot attempt to swallow.