The Herm Sprenger Prong Dog Training Collar Extra Links 3 Pack may be added to the Ultra-Plus prong collar to achieve the proper fit.
In order to distribute correction pressure properly, the prongs should rest gently on the dog's neck with no extra slack. Remove or add links to your collar to achieve optimum fit.
Features & Benefits -
- Made with sophisticated production techniques, consistent quality control, superb craftsmanship and the highest quality raw materials.
- Blunt prongs that are designed to give a feeling of pressure, not pain.
Choose your size. Available in a pack of three and in Fine, Medium, Heavy and Xheavy gauges. Made in Germany.
To prevent injury to your pet, it is very important that a prong collar is fitted properly. It should be placed high on the dog's neck, just below the ears and with all the extra links removed so that it is snug to the neck and does not have extra slack. A collar that is drooping can cause the dog's neck to get pinched, causing unintended pain.
Link sizes fit the following Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus prong collars -
- Fine chain width (2.25 mm), fits 14 Inch collar.
- Medium chain width (3.0 mm), fits 18 Inch collar.
- Heavy chain width (3.25 mm), fits 20 Inch collar.
- XHeavy chain width (3.8 mm), fits 22 Inch collar.
To adjust the size of the collar, add or remove individual links to achieve the best fit.