Tucker's Raw Frozen Beef Dog Bones 6 Inch, 2 Pack are made from beef cattle sourced in the USA and are processed and packaged under stringent USDA standards. Raw bones may be added to your pet's daily diet as a treat or a snack, and are a great way to give your pet a source of natural chewing satisfaction.
The fresh meat on the outside of the bone and the marrow within is a natural source of protein, fat and minerals. Raw bones are also great at maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
6 Inch Bones - 2 Pack. Made in USA.
Beef Meat, Fat and Bone.
- Recreational bones can be feed as a recreational treat up to two bones per week.
- Always monitor your dog when feeding recreational bones for potential choking hazards.
- Once completely cleaned, bones should be discarded within one to two days.
- Recreational marrow bones are NOT to be completely consumed.
- When in doubt, choose a larger size bone that your pet cannot attempt to swallow whole.
- These products are intended for supplemental feeding only.