The Ruffwear Knot-A-Hitch Campsite Dog Hitching System uses climbing-inspired components and hardware to give your dog freedom at your home base. Designed with car camping in mind, this comprehensive and intuitive system allows dogs to roam at camp while remaining on leash.
The Knot-a-Hitch includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware and an easy-to-use tensioning system. Dogs can safely explore their new surroundings while their human performs camp duties such as setting up the tent, cooking dinner, or building a fire.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers.
- Swiveling carabiner clip keeps leash twist and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line.
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out.
- Can be can secured around two trees or a single post.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry.
- Rope Length = 28.5 ft
- Stow Bag = 6 Inches by 7 Inches by 2 Inches.
Ruffwear Trail Tested Promise guarantees against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
May be subject to limited quantities on-hand.