Earth Animal Nature's Protection Herbal Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs is the natural alternative to traditional collars that are made with harsh, synthetic chemicals. Each collar is infused with a natural blend of aromatic herbs and essential oils with a fresh, minty fragrance.
The key ingredients in these effective collars are Peppermint, Virginia Cedarwood and Almond Oil.* The preventative power of these gentle oils are non-offensive to your dog, but repulsive to fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other biting insects.
Earth Animal Nature's Protection Flea & Tick features -
- Worry free – No phthalates, DEET, synthetic chemicals, insecticides, or pesticides.
- Safe for people, pets, and the environment.
- Offers prevention - not designed to treat existing flea infestations.
- Waterproof - does not need to be removed before entering the water.
- One collar lasts up to three months.
- Veterinarian formulated by Dr. Bob Goldstein, founder of Earth Animal.
Choose your size. Made in France.
Active Ingredients: Virginia Cedarwood Oil 4.3% and Peppermint Oil 4.3%.
Inert Ingredients: Almond Oil, nylon, zinc stearate.
Directions for Use:
Product size versus size of dog -
- Small Size = Small Dogs & Puppies up to 20 Inch neck.
- Medium Size = Medium Dogs up to 23 Inch neck.
- Large Size = Large Dogs up to 29 Inch neck.
- Not for use on puppies under 4 months.
How to use: Take the collar out of the bag and unwind. Then pull on the small circular tab of plastic until that piece is completely removed from the collar itself and discard. A correct fitting will enable two fingers to be comfortably inserted between the collar and the neck of your dog or cat. Any excess length of the collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of.
* Any essential oil, in rare cases, may cause an allergic reaction. However, the oils in Nature’s Protection™ products are at such low levels that the risk of any potential reactions are further reduced.