Plato Thinkers Real Sticks Chicken Recipe Dog Treats 10oz are hearty, meat-packed sticks made with added EPA and DHA to support healthy brain function. Real meat and brown rice combine for a snack that is naturally preserved, and contains no artificial flavors, corn, wheat, or soy.
Plato takes the extra time required to air-dry Thinkers treats in their USA facility instead of baking them, which retains more of the ingredients' inherent nutrients and taste. This process takes longer, but the end result is worth it!
Plato Thinkers features -
- Real meat is the first listed ingredient.
- Made with limited ingredients that work well for all dogs, including those with food related sensitivities.
- Gentle air-drying helps preserve nutrients and taste.
- Zero artificial preservatives and zero additives.
- Large size stick is great for bigger dogs, or can be broken into pieces for smaller pups.
10oz package. Made in the USA.
Chicken, brown rice, pea fiber, salt, calcium alginate (casing), fish oil (Source of EPA and DHA), vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), organic apple cider vinegar, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.
Crude Protein minimum of 40.0%, Crude Fat minimum of 27.0%, Crude Fiber maximum of 1.0%, Moisture maximum of 15.0%, EPA minimum of 0.34%, DHA minimum of 0.23%.
Calorie Content (ME) = 108 kcal/treat.
For supplemental feeding only. Feed as a snack or reward.